Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8 (Matthew 28:5)

He has risen.  (NIV)

He has risen, and so I live.  He has risen, and so I can face my fears.  He has risen, and so I stand against the challenges, temptations, and pain in life.  He has risen, and so I have confidence for the future.  He has risen, and so I can love.  He has risen, and so I know the truth.  He has risen, and so I can forget myself.  He has risen, and so I can restore relationships.  He has risen, and so I stand in the winds of doubt.  He has risen, and so I give and do not need to receive.  He has risen, and so I receive all I need.  He has risen, and so I fall to my knees.  He has risen, and so I am healed.  He has risen, and so I know love.  He has risen, and so I am forgiven.  He has risen, and so I am forgiven.  He has risen, and so I am forgiven.

Glory to God in the highest, for Christ my Savior, in Whom I live and move and have my being, has risen today.

Copyright © 2012 by Steven R. Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I welcome comments, even those that disagree with something I have written, I will delete any comment that is profane, vulgar, threatening, or in poor taste.